Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us on our site.
I. What kind of information do we collect from you when you visit our site?
When you visit kingfamilyvineyards.com, our stats package from Google collects some basic information about your browser. Examples are things like what type of browser and operating system are you using; how long did you stay on our site; what pages did you look at. This helps us understand how visitors browse our site, so that we can make their shopping experience better.
We also collect personal information about you when you check out of our store such as your name, address, postal code, phone number, etc. We need this information to process payment and ship merchandise to you.
II. Sharing of personal information – we don’t do it.
To fulfill our contractual obligations under an existing agreement with you to provide you with products and services you requested, or in anticipation of entering into such an agreement with you, including, without limitation:
- To communicate with you about your account, transactions, applications, the Sites and the Services;
- To respond to requests for information and services, including services from a third party (such as restaurants or transportation providers);
- To administer a loyalty program, including sending you information about your account status and provide you with the benefits of the loyalty program;
- To manage, evaluate and administer applications you have submitted to us for membership and/or rental or purchase of real estate;
- To fulfill orders and provide you with products and services you have requested and/or paid for, including for our accounting, auditing or other internal functions, and to offer you an overview of your transactional history;
- To manage and administer your accounts, including sending you transaction-related emails for such things as account verification, purchase and billing confirmation, processing membership dues, and contacting references you provide;
- To enforce your legal rights under an agreement; and
- To provide you with an estimate for our products or services.
To pursue our legitimate business interests, including, without limitation:
- To provide you with a more personalized level of service, including information and services related to the products and services you purchase from us, available from a trusted third party (such as on-site restaurants and spas, local attractions and transportation options);
- To manage our business needs, such as monitoring, analyzing, modifying and improving our Services’, including the Sites’, functionality and performance, including changes/updates to features of the Sites/Apps, technical and security notices;
- For the security and safety of our guests, members and visitors, and for purposes of fraud prevention, including preventing fraud and abuse on and unauthorized access to the Services and Sites;
- To provide you with information about products and services you have purchased or indicated your interest in;
- To determine which features and functionality of the Services users like best to help us operate, enhance and improve the Services, including by asking you to participate in a survey relating your use of the Services;
- To respond to any customer service requests, such as resolving your problems or responding to your questions, managing any complaints or feedback you provide;
- For statistical analysis of aggregated data to help us segmenting our offering and develop our Services;
- To better understand the way in which our Sites and Apps are working and offer you a better Site and/or App user experience, to create statistics in relation to the use of our Sites, Apps and our Services generally;
- To help us diagnose technical issues and problems related to our Services;
- To grow our business,
- To get to know our potential and existing guests, members, clients, consumers, and users; and
- To identify relevant content shared with potential and current users.
To comply with our regulatory and legal obligations or to enforce our legal rights, including, without limitation:
- To meet reporting requirements (e.g., filing tax forms);
- To retain documents and information related to a legal action;
- To enforce the Terms of Service; and
- To report data breaches or unauthorized access to the Services.
With your consent*, including, without limitation:
- To provide location-specific functionality, features, services or offers;
- To market to you by delivering marketing materials about our products and services, as well as the products and services of unaffiliated third party businesses;
- To display online advertising and marketing information based on your use of the Services and other websites services and platforms that you have visited;
- To provide you with tailored advertisements about our KFV portfolio of brands on third party websites, we may provide your personal information to Third Party Advertising Providers that combine such data with information collected by third-parties to send you advertisements on our Sites and third party websites, about our exclusive offers, brand news and events tailored to you and your interests;
- To provide personalized services offered by us on third-party websites and online services;
- To enable you to connect with others who use our Services; and
- For other purposes for which you may grant consent.
III. Newsletter Opt-Out.
If you have chosen to opt into our mailing list for newsletters or marketing emails and decide to opt out, we have a simple unsubscribe form that will let you get off our email list. Also, under the member area, you will find a simple form to unsubscribe.
IV. Consumer inquiries and privacy.
If you have any questions about your privacy, or want to make changes to your profile, or get off our marketing list, simply send us an email.
V. Protecting your information.
All the payment information we collect is done so under SSL – a standard internet security measure. Any data that we store about you is kept behind a secure firewall in our database and is not accessible to the public in any way.